MOMO (Mind Of My Own)
The MOMO App
Does anyone listen - really listen - just to you?
Deeper and more constructive conversations with your children and young people.
Individual reports and aggregated statistics on what they have to say about their care.
It's taking off!
“Services to promote children’s participation are accessible, through imaginative use of technology like the MOMO app…
The young people really appreciate this in preference to the written documents that they used to complete.”
Ofsted: Gateshead Children’s Services Inspection Report, March 2016
40 local authorities using MOMO...
- Surrey County Council
- Devon County Council
- Tri-borough Children's Services
- Birmingham City Council
- South Eastern Trust (NI)
- Northumberland County Council
- Doncaster Children's Services Trust... Full list here.
- Double Finalist/Highly Commended: Children in Care Award and Advice & Guidance Award - CYP Now Awards 2015
- Winner: Advice & Guidance Award - CYP Now Awards 2014
- Winner: Quality & Safety Innovation Award 2014 (Northern Ireland)
- Finalist: Best Public Sector Technical Innovation - DEA Awards 2014